CHAPTER 21: SHE SELLS SANCTUARY (Part 1)/Jungle Love


Andrea was in the shower when I arrived for my first sleepover at her house but she had left a key out for me so I could let myself in. This pleased me greatly, for anytime I could find her in a state of nakedness, was a good time to find her indeed. Upon getting ready, she and I had a very nice evening together which included dinner and a movie. Then as we retired to her bed for the night at her place, I began to initiate sex but she said she wasn’t sure if she was ready to do that in her house with me yet, so I eased up to appease her wishes. Surprisingly enough though, after a little talking about casual stuff, we started kissing; which lead to making out; which in turn led to other stuff; and then we were christening her bed for the first time. This was good for us, but it set a level of intensity throughout the jungle that was her house, and the natives were restless. Initially, while this was happening, her cat sat at the corner of the bed and wasn’t sure what the hell was going on and it eventually got scared and ran off. Then as things got a little heavier and louder, her rabbits on the other side of the house started thumping loudly on the floor with their hind legs, which was something they did when they were agitated. At this point in time, the whole house seemed to be alive because she had pets in almost every room and there was commotion coming from almost every one. Eventually, we switched positions and Andrea got on top and we got a new tempo going that seemed to suit her, but just as she was starting to get her groove on, her cat hopped back on the bed and started staring at her. This, in turn, made her a little self-conscious and we then we had to stop. She apologized and I can’t say that I was thrilled that we stopped, but the whole thing seemed kind of funny too. No sex had happened in that house for a few years so none of the pets were used to it and as a result, we managed to piss off every single one of them.  It was like something out of some really cheesy comedy or an adult Dr. Seuss book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog