CHAPTER 16: IT CAN HAPPEN/I Kissed a Girl

 

After we made it to my car and started to get going, Tammy told me that she was incredibly horny and asked me if she could see and touch my cock. Well, when you are in your forties, how often does a twenty-something-year-old lesbian ask you for such a thing, so I unzipped my fly and let her have free range of the territory. She initially stroked it a bit and then started going down on me while I found a secluded place to park. I did my best to stay on the back roads while I was exposed, and then I found us a place where I knew we wouldn’t be disturbed. When we made it to our stopping point and she yanked her panties off and she grabbed my hand and forcefully placed it between her thighs. She then mentioned a few times that she wished we had a condom because she really wanted me to penetrate her. Unfortunately, I had not brought one because I chose to go out with a lesbian that night. Who knew that she was going to want anything I had to offer her sexually? Ultimately, I was able to get her off with my hand but my body was not cooperating in that department, so I just enjoyed the stimulation without the final boom. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog