The first time… Do you remember yours? Was it amazing, dismal or somewhere in-between? Mine was option C. If you read my book ‘Crazy Chick Magnet’, you will learn that I was a nerdy kid and I never thought that I would ever get my chance to experience the naked charms of an attractive woman. I remember telling a female friend of mine at age 15 about a botched attempt I had the previous weekend with some girl I had never even seen or met before and she asked me if I didn’t want to wait to find somebody special that would make the moment magical. At that moment in time, my virginity felt like a backpack filled with bricks and all I wanted to do was drop that shit with a quickness, so I responded in turn with a, “Hell no!” She thought that was funny, but I was dead serious. Anyway, a couple years later, I started coming into my own and I wasn’t that same nerdy kid anymore. With that, I actually got myself a girlfriend and she gave me my first slice of heaven on our first date. I was well aware that she had been around a good deal before me, but experience had apparently not taught her very much and I was left feeling like sex was dramatically overhyped. We then continued to date for a couple of months before moving on, but sex never got any better with her. Luckily, awesome sex was right around the corner. If you found this even vaguely interesting, I talk more about it in my book and so much more. Sex, love, and Rock N’ Roll is what it and I am all about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog