I have had a few people ask me why I wrote this book. The funny thing is that I never had a plan or an intention to write a book; the thought never really occurred to me. I mean, what could I say that somebody would be interested to read. However, I had some friends a few years ago that loved hearing my stories about some of the crazy relationships I had in the past and they told me with all seriousness that I should write a book. They said my stories were very interesting and often quite funny. At first, I kind of scoffed at the idea because it just seemed kind of preposterous. Yes my stories were interesting but still who would want to read them without knowing who I am? Plus, I was wondering that if I did do it, would it not be kind of assholish, to write about previous loves and romances? I mean some of this is fairly private stuff. Then it occurred to me that if I was going to do it, I could just change the names and that seemed like a better idea. However, then I decided that if I was going to go that far then I might as well write about all of it; the good, the bad, & the dirty. Not only that, but I should do it the best I could from both sides (not just mine) and I don't always come out smelling like roses. Now a little over three years later, I am a published author and that is pretty damn cool. Should you choose to read it, I sincerely hope that you enjoy it. It was certainly an experience writing it and reliving some of these things that I hadn't thought about in years while doing so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog