CHAPTER 24: I’LL FALL IN LOVE AGAIN/ Come on Down to My Boat

 

I had a lead foot and I knew that tickets were a way of life for me and that was something that probably just wasn’t going to change. With that, I reserved myself to the fact that I was occasionally going to get a ticket, but this shit that had just transpired was uncalled for and I was quite pissed. This cop could quite have easily given me a warning, but he did not, so I became a little bit of a smart ass. Then, after he let me go, Calista and I quickly started joking about it (which broke the ice). I also took solace in the fact that was about to see her naked for the first time, so all was good.

Calista had gone a very long time without sex at this point, and she was not shy about telling me that she was ready for some action. She told me that she wanted to get the cobwebs cleaned out; and luckily for her, I was more than willing to help her out with that; plus my duster was at full attention. When we finally made it back to my place, there were not too many pleasantries and small talk. The date part of this night was over and this girl was more than ready to go so we went straight to my bed and rode each other like we were in the rodeo. By the time we were done, the cobwebs were washed away and the spiders were squashed and then we fell asleep upon the debris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog